Join us for JFPS 2013, to be held October 20-23 at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida. Discover the most advanced, current, and valuable training, practical how-to strategies and techniques for improving your pharmacy operation and innovative clinical practices to impact patient care.
The 2013 Joint Forces Pharmacy Seminar (JFPS) provides an opportunity to learn Joint Forces pharmacy best practices, technological and clinical practice advancements, and strategies to promote and achieve the best patient outcomes.
Seminar Mission: To provide a Joint Forces-focused educational and training venue bringing together pharmacy professionals representing the Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard.
Plenary and Education Session Focus: Sessions will focus on collaborations, partnerships, and joint efforts where pharmaceutical care and services are providing the best patient outcomes.
Education and Training Objectives:
- Enhance pharmaceutical care across all pharmacy practice settings within Joint Forces health care.
- Evaluate technological and automation advances in the delivery of pharmaceutical services that could be implemented in the Joint Forces pharmacy practice environment.
- Learn practical and easily implementable examples of integrated models of patient care management.
- Improve practice skills of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- Present data and discuss developments in medication therapy management, medication adherence strategies, and patient centered medical home and disease management.
- Learn best business practices that will improve clinical leadership, pharmacy operations management, and formulary decision making processes.
The Call for Posters is now open.
CPE Statements of Credit from JFPS 2012 are available.
Federal pharmacists receive a 50% discount on APhA membership, in addition to many great benefits. Join APhA now!
Want to know more about the Joint Forces Pharmacy Seminar? COL Mike Heath MS USA (Ret) and others, long associated with the seminar, have created this historical brief, including past locations and key facts.
Contact us with any questions.